Future Continuous Tense
What is Future Continuous Tense
On this page, you’ll find detailed information about the future continuous tense. We have covered the meaning, rules, structure, and various types of future continuous tense followed by examples to enhance your understanding.
कोई भी घटना या कार्य जो भविष्य में हो रही होगी । इन वाक्यों के अंत में रहा होगा, रही होगी, रहे होंगे इत्यादि शब्दों का उपयोग होता है ।
उदाहरण : मोहन पत्र लिख रहा होगा ।
Future continuous tense definition :
- The future continuous tense, also known as the future progressive tense, is a grammatical tense used to describe actions or events that will be in progress at a specific time in the future.
- It is formed by using the future tense of the verb “to be” (will be) and adding the present participle (first form of the verb + “-ing” form) to indicate that an action will be ongoing at that future point.
- “At 3 PM tomorrow, I will be studying for my exam.” (Indicates that the action of studying will be in progress at a specific time in the future.)
- “They will be having dinner when we arrive.” (Conveys that the action of having dinner will be ongoing when a future event (arrival) happens.)
- “This time next year, she will be working at a new job.” (Shows an action in progress at a future point in time.)
Future continuous tense rules :
1. Affirmative sentence :
Subject + Helping/ Auxiliary Verb ( Will Be ) + First Form of Main Verb + ing + Object
Example : कल बच्चे मैदान में फुटबॉल खेल रहे होंगे । - Children will be playing football in the field tomorrow.
2. Negative sentence :
Subject + Helping/ Auxiliary Verb (Will) + Not + Be + First Form of Main Verb + ing + Object
Example : रोहन स्कूल नहीं जा रहा होगा।- Rohan will not be going to the school.
3. Interrogative sentence :
Helping/ Auxiliary Verb (Will) + Subject + Be + First Form of Main Verb + ing + Object
Example : क्या कुत्ते रात में भौंके रहे होंगे ? - Will the dogs be barking in the night ?
Future continuous tense exercise with answers :
Following are the future continuous tense sentences with solutions. These sentences also include future continuous tense in hindi language which helps everyone to practice and master this tense.
1. Affirmative sentence :
Varun will be going to delhi tomorrow.
Forces will be killing the terrorists.
Snake will be swallowing the frog.
Suresh will be returning to home prior to Deepwalai.
The Manager will be praising Seema.
Sweepers will be cleaning the roads.
The fish will be swimming in the river.
People will be showing sympathy with Suresh.
The bird will be weaving the nest.
Jokers will be wearing caps on their head.
People will be supporting Bharat in the world cup.